MG X-Power

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MG X-Power
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:18:57 -0500 FILETIME=[D7106890:01C2BC44]
Not really Spridget but definately MG. I am not sure if these sites have
been identified before on the list, but www.mg-rover.com and
www.mg-xpower.com are worth a visit.
The first shows all the new MG models and the second is their racing site.
If only they would bring the MG F to North America.
I ordered one of the MG X-Power baseball caps from the merchandise shop and
it arrived in less than a week, everyone at our monthly British Sports Car
Club meet wanted to know where I got it from.
Anyway it was good to see MG making a come back especially in racing, and it
helped to brighten up a cold wintery day.

Looking forward to Spring.

Dave Cull
65 Midget