RE: Old F@rt Stuff, NO LBC

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Old F@rt Stuff, NO LBC
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:43:33 -0600
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wow, you ARE a dlo traf (read backwards)...me too.  But ain't it amazing that
we can still get into a Spridget with the top up!!  I remember ALL of these
except Spoolies.  Whatsa Spoolie??  Is that something we sons of the South
weren't exposed to??  We didn't get a TV until the late 50's.  We were
contented with Lone Ranger, Sky King, and the like on the radio.  Bought my
first (and only) Healey new in May '63 and I still have it.  That opened my
eyes to the rest of the world.  The Sprite came a little later.  I still keep
my slide rule handy in case of calculator failure.
Jack