Re:

To: "Germball Eugene" <jfryjfry@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:57:20 -0800
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I was parked with the Morris woodies and I checked out that particular car
and shot a few photos of it.  It was an absolute classic LA hot rod.  Very
well done machine ready to cruise on a Friday night.  The yellow color was
almost painful it was so bright and shiny.  Under bonnet was spotless, with
enough chrome to do a few Sprites.  Of the bizarre modifications of LBCs, it
beats the heck out of the Morrizuki 4WD Traveller.  I'm sorry I didn't get
the name of the owner or get a chance to talk to him.  Watch for him at Palo
Alto this next year.

Glen Byrns