Re: 1 am here in MD

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "CARS Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: 1 am here in MD
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:06:16 -0500
paul!
i just looked at my kitchen porch thermometer and can not believe what it is
indicating!  it's 3:10am est. and it reads directly on "zero"!
BRRRRR!
now to get some rest!  hey it's just after midnight on the west coast and
europe has just woke up and is getting going.   :)
i have a new speedwell accelerator pedal for my bugeye wich i'll install
some time in another week or so when time allows.  :)
right now it's just too darn cold!!!!!!

chuck.