Connection cleaning pop016.verizon.net from [141.150.134.40] at Sat, 18

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Connection cleaning pop016.verizon.net from [141.150.134.40] at Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:09:11 -0600
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:58:29 -0500
Twice last summer I was also rear ended at night.  So in an effort to
be more visible to other drivers I purchased some of the halogen tail
and turn signal bulbs from the the Little British Car Company.
If it prevents me from being rear ended it will be money well spent.
If not, clean me up with a spoon :-)

My question is this, what is the best way to clean the bullet
connectors at these light.  I figure steel wool or emery cloth for the
bullet side, and maybe steel wool on a small screwdriver for the
female side.  Anybody have a better way?

Second, what about coating the connection with something to prevent
corrosion.  What is best, nothing, white lithium grease, dielectric
grease, or something else?

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The liver is evil, it must be punished"
77 Midget
02 Irish Terrier