RE: Modern Old F**ts

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Modern Old F**ts
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:27:56 -0600
I forgot about that! I used to go to Buffalo for work pretty often when I
lived in NYC. The Cheerio smell was like being a kid again.
Freakin' unbeleivable amounts of snow though, Minneapolis is colder but not
even close to the kind of snow in Buffalo.

They just closed a Cream of Wheat plant about 1/4 mile from my house. I miss
that, but they still have a big Pillsbury bakery that's within sniffing
distance when the wind is right.

Jersey is a heck of a lot nicer than most people know.