Re: jersey's bad rap/Modern Old F**ts

To: Dan Walters <spridget63@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: jersey's bad rap/Modern Old F**ts
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:20:40 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dan Walters wrote:
> It's nice to hear so many positives about NJ.  Everyone always thinks of
> us as a very industrial, polluted state.

And let's not forget about entertainment.
We supplied the world with Bruce Springsteen, Frankie Valie, the 4 tops,
Melanie (I got a brand new pair of roller skates) and some skinny kid
from Hoboken Frank Sinatra!
And if you don't like it, we also are the home of that great family
values show The Sopranos!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ