Re: Cameras (no LBC)

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Cameras (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:26:14 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
I have an old Polaroid from about the same time period. I remember the
smell of the goop you put on the photo to seal it after it developed. I
can't find film either. I also have a 1955 Canon and a 194x something
Perfex. Light meter is a series of different thickness blue glass. Both
35mm and both still take great shots.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com