RE: firewall numbers- new member

To: "Manewell, Brett" <Brett.Manewell@au.chh.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: firewall numbers- new member
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:27:21 -0800
Thanks Brett,

I appreciate the effort you made to help out.

As a new member, you should not be shy about introducing yourself to the
list. I don't know how long you've been around, (we have many lurkers here)
but it's always nice to have a contributor here. There are a few others
members here from the Land of Oz, nice to have another. Maybe you'll see a
name you recognize in the future.

Autrailian cars are a completely different breed when it comes to the finer
points of them, especially serialization. You have the dubious honor of
having the only true '61 (manufactured) Bugeyes. (watch the furor this will
start).

Welcome to the list and please take time to tell us about yourself. It is a
welcome practice around here.

Cheers

Gerard
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm