SS03 & lbc toy models

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SS03 & lbc toy models
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:49:20 -0500
        Perhaps you have seen the"Johnny Lightening", "British Invasion"
1:64 th scale metal models.  The single toy cars are in most of the
stores.   The two toy car "First Shot", "Limited Edition" were made in
Bugeye, Triumph, MGA, MGB & others.
        These toys supposedly were the first to come off the production
line.  They came with two (2) of the same cars in a colorful display box.
 One toy car was unfinished and the other was painted a metalic color
....  gold or silver or blue.
        Interesting thing is that the Bugeye toy cars has the name
printed on the box as "1957 Austin-Healy Sprite.,"  Strange, don' you
think? ... 1957 and Healy.   Not knowing the other lbc's so well, I do
not know if they are strange too.
        If you are interested in any of these toys I am willing to part
with what I have for a donation to SpriteSpree 2003.  All donations will
be used exclusively for the SS03 Sprite Gathering.  SS03 is a break-even
show, no profit ...  $$$ ... is made.
        For more information e-mail <SpriteSpree2003@Juno.com>
Thanks !      Rick Moses