Lucas Switch question FILETIME=[B40474B0:01C2C494]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Lucas Switch question FILETIME=[B40474B0:01C2C494]
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:11:22 -0600
I am looking for someone that can answer a question about which Lucas
switch is better for use in illuminating a driving light. I have some
spares that I have pulled out of the 65 parts car. I was thinking of
using the switches that light the instrument panel lamps, and the wiper
switch, as they appear the same. There are 4 places on this switch to
connect wires. The # on them is 34426E  4  64
The other switch I have, has just two places to connect wires, the
plastic on the back of the switch is much smaller, and it's # is 31828D.

Which switch would work better for my application?
Brad