Re: Lucas Switch question

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas Switch question
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:31:53 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Which switch would work better for my application?

Brad

Those newer plastic 2 terminal Lucas toggles do not last.
I used a couple on my "enhanced" dash and got maybe a year or so out of
them. They were new when I installed them.
Use the *real* ones from the 65. Besides, they sound much nicer when you
  flick them with their distinctive click.
The 3 position switch will work too, I have one for my interior light.
I have it wired to on-off-on. You will have to pick and choose where to
put the wires, I am not positive but I think the 2 position switch gets
power and feed on the 2 lower terminals.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ