Re: RE:No LBC-antivirus software

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE:No LBC-antivirus software
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:01:14 -0500
Jac,

This is the site.  The AVG anti-virus software appears to work just as well
as Norton in stopping virus infections, doesn't try to take over your
computer like the typical Norton software, and it's free for personal use.

http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.htm?session=a120241f257455b017118406d79
8e9b8

Rick