Re: AWESOME SITE....check it out!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AWESOME SITE....check it out!!!
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:22:33 EST
In a message dated 1/26/03 10:57:56 AM, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< http://www.takebackthemedia.com/flash.html >>

I agree--it's going to take two or three hard looks at it however, even
though a lot of it is Greek because I don't particularly care what the
networks dish out as weekly fare.  Very interesting in that 6 major companies
control the media, according to them--which would make you wonder, if you
already hadn't, how accurate the news the public was getting was.  Or should
be.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"