RE springs for 1500

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE springs for 1500
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:04:29 -0800 (PST)
http://www.flex-a-form.com/
Fiberglass springs site (above) is currently down - was working on my last
visit 9/25/02.
If anyone comes across specs for any of the Spridgets, PLEASE post it...
- GT

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:34:20 -0500
From JHa2297255 at netscape.net

no idea what 1500 springs are like, but in my 1/4 elliptic search, i
came across a company that makes fiberglass leaf springs. they are
supposed to last forever? with consistent spring rate, around 300 a pair, no
bushes included. BYO mount bolts too i believe. However, i emailed them
to see if they could do 1/4 elliptics and got no response, so i dont
remember the name. THe website had pictures, the springs are single
leafish or thin leaf and blue. -Josh