Re: Timing gear

To: Bill Mantz <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Timing gear
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:45:32 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Bill,

That's a hoot!  No aligment marks?  Really!  They are usually just drill points
in each sprocket.

I would suggest that looking at the pix in the Haynes or Bently manual will give
you the particulars on how to line up the sprockets.  Doing it right involves
some shim placement on the crankshaft, and it's all clearly spelled out what to
do.

If you have no manual, I'll copy out the pages and send them to you.  Just let
me
know.

Regards, Paul A