Ribcase Transmission for 1275

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ribcase Transmission for 1275
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:54:39 EST
One of our non computing friends needs a ribcase transmission for his 1275.
Anyone have one around in some state of usability that they would be willing
to part with.  Or can you give me an idea what one of these might be worth?
Guy is more interested in a ready to drop in transmission than a rebuildable.
 Contact me off list, please, and thanks.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"