ok, i'm home now! no lbc!!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ok, i'm home now! no lbc!!!
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:57:04 -0500
yawnnnn!  over 700 emails.  glad to be home.  disney was a hoot .  so was
pushing a wheel chair around disney for a week with my elderly aunt at break
neck pace to keep up with our 7yr. old !  now i'm ready for a vacation for
just me!
i had some major problems at disney's resort!  major-major!
that is a whole involved story but the end result is i'm staying there for 2
nights at no charge on my way home from sebring in march.  (told ya i had
some serious problems there....)
glad to be home safe and sound another long drive on rte 95 down to fl. and
back up tp pa.  .  now all the laundry........
and the joy of it all is i get to do this whole trip again in about a month!
alone!  pulling the race car on the trailer.....  ;)

chuck.