Re: pick'em up trucks...

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: pick'em up trucks...
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:31:12 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
> Hey youse guys...
>
> (especially you "we tight" bunch"...)
>
> I believe I remember it being said that a Sprite tub fits right nicely in the
> bed of a full sized pick up... right?

Correct!
I brought home a 59 Bugeye from Maine to Jersey in the bed of a chevy
standard pickup.
No bumpers and the bonnet sort of sat inside the tub. The tub was a
complete car. We pushed it off a loading dock and into the truck bed. We
had to lift the front wheels over the truck wheel wells and the back
tires fit sort of in the crack of the tailgate. We did have the gate up
on a 45* or so and had it roped up.
A couple of 2x12s and we rolled it out back home. (watch those knots in
those 2x12s ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ