good price on tires

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: good price on tires
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:39:25 -0500
List

I just bought a set of 165/70-13s from my local Ford dealer.
I saw an ad on TV where Ford is selling tires from $99 for 4.
I stopped by, they will be installing them in a few days.
You can NOT take them with you, they must install them for $24 (all 4)
So for $123 plus tax I'm sure I will have 4 new 165/70s.
I am glass beading and powder coating rims for the next couple of nights.
PIECES gets new sneakers!
I can't wait to see a dealer shop get in a RH drive car with no ignition
key and try to start it up. Oh, and a choke too.

So if you are in the market for new tires, see your local Ford dealer.
Pretty good prices for 70 series tires if you ask me.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ