RE: pricing on steering wheel

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: pricing on steering wheel
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:21:00 -0500
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:52:05 -0500
From "Charles Christ" <cfchrist at earthlink.net>

a good bugeye steering wheel?  wow they are getting tougher and tougher to
find in good shape.  evry one i see is either so deteriorated from sitting
in direct sunlight or badly cracked from shrinkage that they are near throw
away.   what are they worth?  gee i bet that is relative to how bad and how
soon must you have one.
best wishes on your search.
chuck.
This brings up a good point, has anyone successfully restored an original black
2 spoke type steering wheel? I have one but it needs sanding/ replacement with
wooden moto lita (guess which one im planning on) Hello wood steering wheel. It
might be nice to shine up the old one though for kicks/originality. Maybe some
of that vinyl paint? -Josh