Re: was chicago swap meet now norristown swap meet

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: was chicago swap meet now norristown swap meet
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:12:21 EST
Cc: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> i was getting worried.  usually by now evryone has been discussing meeting
> there for lunch and all that sort of chat.

- - - - - - - - - -

This notice was sent to the Philly MG Club members:

"The Phila. MG Club's 2003 British Car Flea Market will take place on
March 9th (weather permitting) at the usual site, Wright's Sales & Service
in Norristown, PA. Flyers will be sent soon. Steve."

I'm sure Larry will post details and directions as soon as the house is
finished.  ;-)

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)