Re: Sickly Midget

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sickly Midget
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 08:09:57 -0000
Looks like pretty poor ring seals which will give a lot of blow buy
and pressurise the sump, "encouraging" the heavy oil loss.  This on
its own wouldn't explain the overheating & pressurising of the coolant
so there may be something else as well.

The other possibility is still a hairline fracture in the wall of the
bore.  I think this would show up as noticably worse readings on one
cylinder compared to the others... #3 perhaps?

Guy