Re: On British Car Magazine (cancel info)*

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On British Car Magazine (cancel info)*
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:15:36 EST
Might be wise to give em a chance.  After all, if we want a magazine that
caters to our cars, we won't get it by pulling out--only by staying in and
letting them know what we want.  I tended to agree with the other listers who
wrote that they weren't really satisfied with British Car magazine because it
had too little of a practical and technical nature.   I bought it from time
to time, but couldn't stay with it for long.  I have an old Midget & Sprite
magazine that I still dig out and read because it is filled with how-tos and
tech stuff. Never did that with BC.

--David C.