Re: was AMCO now judges

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: was AMCO now judges
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:20:56 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Speichinger, Leo" <60bugeye@ev1.net>
Right Frank, George's car has some unique (sic) accesories.  But George
didn't go 'concours. I did like his "ski rack" vice luggage rack 8>P.  I may
show up at SS'03 with a water ski rack complete with old wooden "Healey"
water skis on Kermit!

AMCO accesories/add-ons are allowed (just checked the regs) but only the
following;
Luggage rack (AMCO acceptable)
Grille badge bar - chrome - anystyle (AMCO acceptable)

Other 'acceptable add-ons;
fender mirrors - Boomerang or Lucas style,  Grille badges - up to 5 - period
or contemporary, Fog/Driving Lights - Lucas 5 or 7" only, Chrome headlight
shields, Radio - AM Tube type of the period only, and seat belts - any
style - if 'properly mounted'.
However, no additional points are allowed or will be awarded for any of the
above - but - points will be deducted for any imperfections/faults.

Tires - Dunlop Bias Ply tires as close to the original size only.  Any other
brand or radial (even Dunlops) or oversize tire will cost points.

Never said anything bad about George's judging or his interpetation of the
rules (he saved me from punching out the other "expert" judge) it was the
other judge I had my problem with.  The one who couldn't recognize original
when he saw it.

Biff