Re: Clutch Slave Push Rod

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Slave Push Rod
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 21:26:56 -0600
Well, what a coincidence. I put a new slave cylinder and hose on my '74
today. Wasn't that fun? I knew I saved that starter wrench for some reason.
Anyway, I am also going to put a new master-cylinder on it when I find one
not made in Korea or wherever that last one I sent back came from. Is there
any way to get the master cylinder off without taking the pedal box out? It
doesn't really matter since I took the pedals out and bead blasted and
powder-coated the whole shootin' match today, anyway. Just wondered.

Jim K.

Oh, yeah, also got the new bearings, races, and seals put in the swing arm
and back on the frame of my scooter today, too.