Re: Brake caliper piston, plated?

To: George Tylinski <acid_lead@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Brake caliper piston, plated?
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:45:39 -0800
Cc: spridgetlist <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I don't know about the stuff from Vickie Brit, but when you have good LBC parts
folks right here in Oregon, why go to the purveyors of Chinese parts? Try Stan
Huntley at FASPEC over on either Belmont or Morrison if you want to stay local.
British Auto Parts, Ltd., down in Marcola (541-933-2880) does
nothing but LBC parts. Jim has been in the business over 20 years and has a
sterling reputation. I met him in 1985, when I first moved back to Oregon. You
can tell that I don't like him. I bought a used ribcase, sight unseen, and the
guy that put it in for me insisted it was new. You can trust him to
honestly represent what he sells. As far as your pistons go, I don't do brakes,
never have, and I sincerely hope never will.
Kate
'72 MG Midget