$375.00

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: $375.00
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:03:29 -0500
        My FIRST Bugeye cost me $375.  I had to borrow the money from my
girlfriend, parents said NO!  I had $5 to my name.  I will drop that
amount of cash to stay at the Holiday, food and all to be with YOUENS
even though I live minutes away.        My sons will be there too.
24, 22, 19 y/o you think they are still on dad's tab? ....Yep.   They
will account for the same $$$ amount as I spent on the next couple of
klunker Sprites.
        BUT we will account for 5 Sprites and a Midget and have a great
time.  You guys will have to make up the other 94 to get to 100.
        We be just as cheep as you.  Been there done that.  Just wish you
all didn't have so far to trailer or drive.