Re: Sprite Spree '03, Who's Going

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree '03, Who's Going
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:31:56 EST
Jay,

Count me in.  Get Peter and Fred to come along and we can do a reunion tour.
Hell, if the Stones can do it, so can we!

Rick

In a message dated 2/12/03 10:59:20 AM, type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<Hello All,
I've signed back on temporarily to ask who is going to Sprite Spree.

After signing off a few weeks ago, i've discovered the benefits of
monitoring the archives, it's actually quite efficient since the
messages are grouped by thread. Ooops. Did I say thread? While there I
noticed some discussion on Sprite Spree.

I am trying to decide whether or not to go and for how many days. I
haven't been to a large event in quite awhile, basically due to
burn-out, but it would help my/our decision if I/we knew what
"personalities" would be attempting to cross the borderline into the
Keystone state.

I wish there were more details on the schedule to explain certain
events. I don't think I want to sit in the parking lot for an entire
week and can't afford to hang out with Ed for 4 days either.

So who's going?

PS This is assuming that our future is not canceled by GW.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
61 Innocenti Spider
63 Pink Sprite