Re: Shipping

To: Dick Byrne <lindalnhvt@nhvt.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:19:35 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Depends on what you're shipping and how much it weighs. US postal
service, UPS, Fedex, truck lines. I just got a big box from Denver that
the guy sent AMTRAK. (OK let the crash jokes begin) The rear aluminum
shroud for a Healey 3000. Light weight, but too big for the UPS or Fedex
folks. He dropped it off at his local station on Wed and it was ready
for me to pick up yesterday (Friday) in Pittsburgh. They have fork lifts
and box cars, so they can ship almost anything you have. I had never
even thought about them. Greyhound used to carry packages too, but it's
been years since we did that.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm