Re: Snow

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snow
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:56:34 -0500
Ha!  I thought about that.  But my neighbor
is the guy who signs the contracts for this service.
and it's his driveway that now has a 4'-5' pile
at the end of HIS driveway. If this guy comes back...
I know it will definitely be the LAST contract that
company gets in the neighborhood.  he he

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com