Re: Clutch Line

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Line
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:24:56 -0600
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad,
         One more thing....'tho it's probably too late, try to create a
loop or 2 between the last body attachment and the slave cylinder. I find
wrapping the line around an empty beer bottle works best (if you don't have
an empty beer bottle, make one;-). You want the line to be like a coil
spring to enable engine movement without stressing the line at the slave.
(1275s had the rubber hose for this reason)
         Peter C
==