Re: No LBC.....just SNOW-NOT!

Subject: Re: No LBC.....just SNOW-NOT!
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:29:32 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/17/03 5:17:56 AM, PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

<< I vote we ban Jacques from the list for at
least 7 years....wait a minute, he's enjoying this....make that 10
years! :):) >>

No, He was just taking advantage of a good day to try out his
newly-restored-to-street-use-Sprite.  It isn't really good top down weather
here except in short bits.  Of course if you haven't had a street-use car in
a while, you don't notice the cold.  Hey, it probably got down to freezing in
the back country where he was running around yesterday.  He deserves a little
enjoyment.

Miata still has the top down for daily use.  I stay in when it rains because
Bob gets nervous about me and all that power in the rain.  This from a guy
who forded streams in the Sprite.  I found a water line 3 inches below the
top of the door on one occasion--pitched a real fit at him for that one.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"