Re: Handling problems

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Handling problems
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:46:48 -0000
Cap'n, I think it depends on how you look at it"
The sway bar itself is horozontal, parallel to the road surface, but
the two ends of the bar are bent downwards and rearwards to where they
meet with the drop links attached to the lower wishbones.
If you look at the car "full frontal", the ends of the sway bar point
down.

I have seen them monunted so that the ends point upwards, which looked
sort of neater, but this must involve some other variation in how the
drop links are fixed.

Guy