bugeye hard top weatherstripping?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bugeye hard top weatherstripping?
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:58:17 -0500
my hard top has been apart for near 15 years.  i had my latches rechromed
and the hardware refinished then paint stripped the top (a very bad enamel
paint job complete with runs and sags) and that was the end of my work.  now
renued with my car roadworthy i thought i had better sand and finish the
top.  great idea but without the weather stripping no way would i put it on
my car.  so untill i locate replacement weatherstripping for it i'm not
going to finish it either.  (kinda thought i'd store it on the car once
painted?)
i do not need therear glass seal just evry other surroundind weather seal.
the old owner painted evrything dark blue and what was left of it was so
deteriorated it was not worth saving.
i'd consider the JC witney route or an actual reproduction set of
weatherstrips.    any guidance in this matter?
(had this stuff printed out about a year ago and have literally lost
it...duh!)

chuck.