RE: Offset 1/4 springs

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h1JHuTZs025807
Subject: RE: Offset 1/4 springs
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:51:46 -0800
That does help Ron, Thanks. Reputation of the person means a lot and the
price on his springs is half of what Mini Mania wants. Don't know what
Winner's Circle gets for theirs.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

>>>I will say that his cars are extremely well prepared, and his
mechanic, who I assume is doing the fabrication and
design of the springs, has an excellent reputation
(apparently his skills as a stock analyst are mixed,
but, again, I won't discuss that here).  I did see a
set of those springs when I picked up my tranny, but
other than looking like a "clean" job, I can't tell
you how good they are.  Dave seemed pleasant enough
when Peter C and I picked up the tranny, and he
certainly was willing enough to let us poke around his
car and ask questions.  Others on the list know Dave
better than I do, but I will tell you that I bought
the tranny because of the generally excellent level of
prep that his cars have, and knowing that the same guy
that preps his cars was the one who built the tranny.

HTH?
Ron<<<