Re: Hardtop weatherstripping, beading, etc.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop weatherstripping, beading, etc.
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:21:53 EST
In a message dated 2/18/03 6:38:43 PM, talla@telusplanet.net writes:

<< What exactly is J.C. Whitney?

I don't believe that there is one in Canada.

Originality is not of foremost importance, just want to keep the snow out

for now. >>

www.jcwhitney.com or catalog order 1-800-529-4486 (which may or may not be
good in Canada.)  Address is JC Whitney Everything Automotive, 1 JC Whitney
Way, P. O. Box 3000, La Salle, IL 61501-0300.

We used the catalog because on line ordering was not quite as popular in 1996
when we were doing the Sprite as it is now.  These folks have things for
everything from Fords to Ferraris, but you probably won't recognize it as
such.  We find ourselves getting replacement stuff for our other cars,
motorhome, trailer, etc. there.  Prices are much lower than Moss or the other
suspects, but you sometimes have to buy twice as much as you need--which
leads to meeting other Spridgeteers.

Sorry, but I have been having so much trouble with yahoo photo sites that I
seldom go there and avoid disappointment.  Just isn't worth the sign on,
present password, doesn't work cycle until I hit it at the right time.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"