Re: 1/4 offset springs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1/4 offset springs
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:44:02 -0500
I can say that Winner's Circle has always done an excellent job at supplying
my parts and they KNOW their Spridgets inside and out and you can trust
their judgement on Spridget-related things.  They also carry all of the
trick parts.

If you can, buy from them as they are competition for MO$$, Mini-Mania, and
keep the prices lower by being around.

Mike Carpenter