Re: Rules for Being in Texas NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rules for Being in Texas NO LBC
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:24:46 -0500
Hmmmm....
I don't have droopy pants, I do have a truck, I started hunting and fishing
real young, I like eating catfish, I own four hounds, I do open doors for
ladies, I am known to wear a Stetson or a Resistol, I occasionally smoke a
cigar, I have a lot more than two guns to my name, and I once qualified as a
firearms instructor... Seems I'll fit in if I ever decide to move to Texas...
unless the locals object to a foreign accent? Would that be a matter for
disqualification? 8-)

Jac