Re: LBC buying

To: MGTD2@aol.com
Subject: Re: LBC buying
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:39:31 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
John,

When I sold my Artero I used an online escrow account I set up through
PayPal. That was a few years ago and PayPal has experienced a few minor
adjustments since then so I don't know if they still have that
arrangement, but you can set up an escrow through any bank as well.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe