RE: back in CA & MN next 2 weeks

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: back in CA & MN next 2 weeks
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:00:11 -0600
I should be good for a pint. Maybe we can run up and visit the Midget
in it's new garage.

This is unless I have to fly back to RI with my dark suit. My
brother's place of employment went down in flames last night and I
understand I had some friends in there. My brother Paul got out OK,
but he was a stage tech and knew the exits.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis