One piece fiberglass bonnet FS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: One piece fiberglass bonnet FS
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:48:25 -0800
for sale

One piece fiberglass bonnet for MKII Sprite or MKI Midget or later.

This unit is new/never installed but has been finished in a dark
non-metallic blue and is clearcoated. It is the spare from the race car
that I was helping to sell. The buyer is from the east coast and doesn't
want to ship it. The bonnet is located in San Francisco and would best
picked up by someone in the San Francisco Bay Area.

If anyone is interested, please contact me offlist.

If you haven't seen it already, it matches this car:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/forsale/canepa.htm

Gerard