Re: Questions About Shipping My Spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions About Shipping My Spridget
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:58:12 -0500
Al,

Another possibility that I don't think anyone has mentioned is to have the
company that is moving your household goods also move your car.  When I
moved from California to Michigan ten years ago Atlas Van Lines loaded my
Bugeye right in the back of the trailer behind my household goods.  The
floors of their trailers are equipped with tie downs.  They tied the car
down securely and then assembled a rack over it to allow move stuff to be
loaded over and around the car.  My employer paid for the move so I don't
know what the charge was for the car, but I would guess it was less than
$800.

Rick
'59 Sprite