Let's just send our cars directly to the crusher!!!!!

To: mikeostrov@webtv.net
Subject: Let's just send our cars directly to the crusher!!!!!
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:51:12 -0800
Dear California Listers.

It seems that every few years some bonehead elected official wants to fish
for enviromental brownie points by making our cars harder to practically
own. This just in from my friend Byron Brill who owns a Riley RM roadster
and a few Austins as well as the coolist of DKWs. Check it out and PLEASE
do something.THANK YOU.

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA