RE: dymo(sp.?) label maker labels sought?

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dymo(sp.?) label maker labels sought?
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:05:07 -0600
Yeah---like when I went in to Car Quest for some wheel studs.  I told them
the diameter, the thread, the pitch and the length....I even said "Dorman"
while standing in front of the big Dorman case.  The guy  says:  "What kind
of car is this for?" as he stands over his keyboard.  I told him they were
for a Stearns-Knight, but maybe he could cross-reference to one notch
over-size for a Crosley Hotshot.b  Soon hardware store will sell nails in
blisterpacks!

JohnD