Re: [midgetsprite] Ebay Problems

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Ebay Problems
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:57:10 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
The heck with you, I'm gonna reply anyway!!
She threatens to give YOU a negative feedback rating, which will give you a
overall negative. She obviously is unaware that it will not be a big
deal for you to create a new eBay persona that does not have a negative rating.
Of course, if she has an established rating, she will be hard
pressed to want to start over again. She is bluffing you, if you don't get your
parts, call her bluff.
Brad