.possible scam now, international transactions

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Subject: .possible scam now, international transactions
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:26:16 -0500
Cc: <GMGoodman@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
that would be good business in any aplication where there are international
interests to be considered.  laws, monitary exchanges, import / export
duties, importaint documents from seller to buyer etc. are all importaint
things to be properly handled by knowledgable persons.   when i was shipping
59 caddys and 50's jags overseas...we had a lot of stuff we had to do paper
work wise to ship cars! (i was not the shipper!  i worked for the shipper!)

chuck.