Scrambled e-mail--Relevant but no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Scrambled e-mail--Relevant but no LBC
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:23:14 EST
I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing "scrambled e-mail"?  I've
noticed a lot of times thinking I must have missed something, but now I can
see that something is really strange.  For example on the door gaps thread, I
received Dave's reply 45 minutes before I received Alex's question.  This is
just the one I still have documented--I am sure there have been others, as
well as duplications, as much as a day later.  Anybody have any idea what's
going on?  I'm only on one list, so that's not the problem.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"