Re: anti-pollution in LA LA LAND.

To: Kevin Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: anti-pollution in LA LA LAND.
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:19:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Kevin Valentine wrote:
> Bill,
>
> Several years ago I was stopped in NJ for not wearing my seatbelt.  The
> truck I was driving was a 1930 (something) Ford PU.  I "explained" to
> the officer that the truck wasn't required to have seatbelts........
>  His reply;  "In NJ it's the law to wear a seatbelt, either don't drive
> it in NJ or install seatbelts".  The truck was tagged in PA.  He gave me
> a warning.......

And on top of that, they charged you to drive on the roads and made you
pay even more to get out of the state at the bridge!
How come they can pass laws that TAKE 2k a year out of your pocket
overnight but when it comes to laws that save you 50 bucks a year, it
takes years to pass?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ