Re: Norristown

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Norristown
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:46:28 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That is exactly what the flyer says. Fred is concerned about the amount
of snow in the parking lot. As John said, it may be rescheduled.
Somebody will let all know by Saturday. If anyone is interested we can
meet up at my place beforehand and go to lunch after somewheres.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe